Senior Azure Data Engineer
- Associated topics: data analytic, data integrity, data manager, data management, data scientist, data warehousing, etl, erp, sql, teradata
- Knowledge of multiple Azure data applications including Azure Databricks
- You probably have a Bachelors or Master s degree in a quantitative field such as computer science, applied mathematics, statistics or machine learning - or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to conduct data profiling, cataloging, and mapping for technical design and construction of technical data flows.
- Craft the architectures, data warehouses and databases that support access and Advanced Analytics, and bring them to life through modern visualization tools
- As a Manager, Data Engineering, you know the importance of data to the business.
- Use proven methods to solve business problems using Azure Data and Analytics services in combination with building data pipelines, data streams and system integration
- Lead the project planning and capacity planning associated activities of the team.
Links for Avanade