Senior Analyst, Accounting-Treasury
Last updated 4 days ago
- Requirements: 3 years or more of relevant accounting experience Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field Intermediate-Expert in excel (must be able to understand and update external Excel links and formulas including Pivot tables and V-lookups) SAP experience is a plus Knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP Strong interpersonal skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Our leading bakery brands in North America include La Brea Bakery®, Otis Spunkmeyer®, and Oakrun Farm Bakery®.
- Senior Analyst, Accounting-Treasury City & State:San Leandro, CA, US, 94577 94577 Job Category: Accounting & Finance 94577 ARYZTA is a global baking company with a Passion for Good Food. We provide our retail and foodservice customers with a portfolio of bakery solutions so they can deliver memorable, delicious food to consumers.
- With operations in the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, ARYZTA has become a global leader in the baked goods industry and one of the largest specialty bakery companies in the world.
- The Americas team champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
- We have 58 state-of-the-art bakeries and kitchens around the globe, with 20 of those in North America, and are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
- Team player with the ability to manage in a fast-paced, dynamic environment Some overtime/weekend time required to meet deadlines
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational and analytical skills.
Links for ARYZTA Careers