Senior Accountant - Financial Reporting
- Are you looking for a career opportunity with an organization that values goal setting, hard work, and dedication?
- We offer a variety of opportunities and strive to recognize and reward our employees for their commitment.
- Our associates are what makes us unique and sets us apart from our competitors.
- If you have a desire to learn in a dynamic and diverse work environment that champions growth and development, we would love to hear from you!
- We are currently seeking a Senior Accountant, Reporting and Consolidations based in Addison, IL.This is a newly created role to support the financial reporting and consolidation function.
- The Senior Accountant, Financial Reporting, will play a key role in both external and internal management reporting.
- This individual will work closely with the Controller and Assistant Controller, as well as financial planning and analysis, treasury, tax, business unit finance, and corporate accounting teams to consolidate and review the Company’s results.
- A successful candidate for this role will be strong in both technical accounting as well as analytical skills.
- Participate in other accounting functions and special projects as needed.
- Ideal candidate would have at least 2 years of public accounting experience.
- Financial reporting and consolidations experience a plusBachelor’s degree in AccountingCertified Public Accountant (CPA) preferredStrong PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPointOracle knowledge a plus
Stand out and contact ITech Consulting Partners directly