Senior 5G Software Engineer - Analytics
- Join us as a Senior Software Engineer on our Engineering Development team in Remote USA to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
- What you'll achieveAs a Software Principal Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer's business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
- Experience with docker and Kubernetes.
- Prefer experience with Golang but not required.
- The team will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of a technology new to Dell for addressing the demands of 5G solutions for operators and to help our customers to exploit this significant market evolution.
- We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era.
- Experience from product development (R&D)Desirable RequirementsSelf starter, team player that thrives with ambiguityExperience from start-up environment a bonusResult focused with strong driveBS in Computer Science or equivalent work experienceExperience from Telecom space a plusHere's our story; now tell us yoursDell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow.
- Dell is looking for a Senior Software Engineer - Analytics to take part in a once in a career opportunity to be part of building something from scratch and shepherding it into the marketplace.
Links for Dell