Security Officer Corporate Office
Expired 7 days agoInactive Job
- As the Allied Universal Security Officer, you will know all site-specific policies and procedures, and implement emergency response activities as appropriate, while providing superior customer service.
- For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, sick pay (in states where required), employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more We also offer part-time and flexible schedules As a Professional Security Officer for Allied Universal you will be responsible for the security and safety of our clients property and personnel.
- It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we serve.
- EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
- We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
- Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business.
- At Allied Universal® , we continue to build an inclusive, Be Phenomenal® culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse workplace.
- There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team.
Links for Allied Universal