Expired 3 months agoInactive Job
- They embody the Boot Barn mission, vision and values in all they do by developing selling and service skills, product knowledge, merchandising and visual presentation skills and point-of-sale proficiency.
- Position PurposeOur Store Sales Associates are responsible for providing an outstanding customer experience to all Boot Barn customers.
- Any additional duties assigned by ManagementNature of SupervisionWork with Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, District Manager and Regional Director to ensure smooth operation of the store and that sales goals are being achieved.
- Ensure customers receive the highest level of service through creating an engaging customer centric selling and service environment, accurate product knowledge, maintain SSC merchandising standards, and all other components of customer service
- Performance MeasuresAchieve goals defined by store management: Sales per hour (SPH), units per transaction (UPT), average dollar per transaction (ADT), customer capture rates and email capture ratesSupervisory Responsibility
- Noise levels are considered lowContactsThis position works largely with the Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager and District Manager.
- Maintain and achieve measureable goals including: sales per hour (SPH), units per transaction (UPT), average dollar per transaction (ADT), customer capture rates and email capture rates
Links for BootBarn, Inc.