Seasonal Retail Receiving Associate
- Location US-NJ-Turnersville Today's Date 9/3/2021 Posting Number 2021-160483 Address 5901 Route 42 South Zip Code 08012 Position Type Seasonal Part-Time Career Site Category Store Associate Position Category Store Associate Evergreen Yes
- Responsibilities: Receive freight and convey shipments from the shipping/receiving platform to backroom Process, ticket, store, move, and display merchandise Stock, organize and present new merchandise on the sales floor Perform other tasks as assigned by manager from time-to-time Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule; including 6am mornings, nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
- If you answered yes, then this may be the role for you Receiving Associates are critical to making sure our stores remain stocked with the merchandise our customers want Daily tasks include receiving, ticketing, sorting, and moving merchandise into and throughout the store quickly, efficiently, and accurately.
- You’ll play a major role in successfully managing the flow of merchandise from the stockroom through our stores, which is a critical element in driving positive results for the company.
- We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of training and development opportunities so our associates can grow with us.
- You’re going to like it here You will enjoy a competitive wage, flexible hours, and an associate discount.
- take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
Links for Burlington