Seasonal Inspector-will train
Last updated 15 hours ago
- This position ensures the inspection quality of Grapes for wine and By-products through thorough assessment and analyses using specific procedural standards for integrity.
- Livingston, Ripon, Manteca and Lodi
- Winegrape Inspection Program, Inc in Turlock is looking for seasonal grape inspectors and supervisors.
- Multi-tasking, keen observational and organizational abilities.
- Prepare Inspection documents, meet production goals and maintain records.
- Data entry skills email, faxing, scanning.
- Constant repetitive pushing and pulling of sample tubs (30lbs.
- Ability to work with/or without direct supervision, motivation, organization and productivity.