Expired 3 months agoInactive Job
- Your responsibilities:Foster adoption of the Botify Platform throughout customer organizationsYou will be the first point of contact for our customers; as part of your onboarding (first six months) you will address all Support Level 1 requests (email, slack, tickets) through triage up to resolutionWork closely with customers to coordinate their work and set-up their project including every advanced setting offered by the platform: log files, segmentation, HTML Extract etc.
- We are looking for a strategic, results-driven Search Data Strategist (SDS) to engage and enable Botify’s customers to deploy and fully utilize the Botify Platform to achieve their business outcomes.
- A fast-growing, VC-backed, SaaS company with $27M in funding, Botify has offices in New York, Seattle, Paris, and London.
- As a Search Data Strategist, you will contribute to the ultimate success of the Botify customers’ on-boarding experience, taking responsibility for the post-sales lifecycle of your portfolio from onboarding to project execution.
- Founded in 2012, Botify built the interface and methodology that connects enterprise websites with all major search engines to drive sustainable and profitable results from the organic search channel.
- Through your partnership, customers will derive maximum value from their investments using Botify’s insights and recommendations, leading to project success, retention, and renewal.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
- Be Bold. Be You. Botify is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Links for Botify