Sea Ray - Assembler/Fitter/Installer
Last updated 33 minutes ago
- The Assembler/ Fitter/ Installer will perform a wide variety of tasks in a large yacht manufacturing facility.
- Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/DisabledEEO is The Law - click here for more informationBrunswick and Workday Privacy PoliciesFor help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 866-278-6942.
- Assembly tasks performed may include gunking, glassing, assembling, fitting and installing.
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESResponsible for installing cabinets, cockpits, benches and any other installation tasks as assignedInstall the front of the line interior work with emphasis on the final finish elements and cosmetic aspects of the boatPerforms other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to understand and complete the OSHA questionnaire, pass spirometer test and physically wear a respirator where requiredMust be able to physically handle the requirements of the job, including lifting, bending, climbing stairs, spending working hours on your feet, etc.
- Safety Requirements:Must possess the desire and ambition to work safely at all times and report all hazards to their Supervisor immediatelyMust understand basic terminology such as OSHA, DEP, and other regulatory agenciesMust be able to wear required personal protective equipment where designated, including but not limited to: safety glasses, hearing protection, gloves, etc.
- We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job.
- Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration.