Scientist, Sensory and Consumer Research - Nutrition - Columbus, OH
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- In Research & Development (R&D) our ambition is providing innovative high-quality products, creating sustainable value, delivering superior user experience and enhancing health outcomes at all stages of lifeAbbott Nutrition is currently seeking a Sensory Scientist to join our team in Columbus, OH. This is a newly added position that requires a strong knowledge of the LATAM market and culture.
- Strong background conducting qualitative and quantitative consumer research in Latin America
- Our location in Columbus, OH, currently has an opportunity for a Scientist, Sensory and Consumer Research.
- The desired candidate will be well versed in sensory operations including descriptive analysis and consumer research techniques.
- There will be a strong focus on projects related to the LATAM markets.
- B.S. degree in Food Science, Sensory Science, Data Analytics, or closely related field, plus 4 years of professional experience.
- Scientist, Sensory and Consumer ResearchOur nutrition business develops science-based nutrition products for people of all ages, from helping babies and children grow, to keeping adult bodies strong and active.
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
Links for Abbott Laboratories