Scientist II/Senior Scientist I, Cell Screening
- Scientific expertise in high-throughput drug discovery cellular screening and relevant assay technologies (e.g. alphaLISA/MSD, TR-FRET/BRET, luminescence, high-content microscopy) and experience with data processing and visualization tools for large datasets (e.g. Genedata Screener, KNIME, D360, Spotfire).
- Scientist II/Senior Scientist I, Cell Screening at Revolution Medicines Revolution Medicines is a clinical-stage precision oncology company focused on developing novel targeted therapies to inhibit elusive frontier targets within notorious growth and survival pathways, with particular emphasis on RAS and mTOR signaling pathways.
- Required Experience, Skills, and Education: Ph. D. in Chemical Biology, Molecular/Cell Biology, Cancer Biology, or related field with 3 years postdoctoral or relevant biopharmaceutical industry research experience (job level commensurate with experience); industry experience in small molecule discovery is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with cancer signal transduction pathways, including RAS/MAPK pathway, is desired.
- Proven track record of rigorous, quantitative and detail-oriented science with direct experience developing cellular assays with a variety of tissue/cell types and growth conditions; experience with 3D culture models is a plus.
- Collaborate with chemists, biologists, and pharmacologists to generate pathway and SAR insights that fuel drug development and inform strategic program decisions.
- As a member of the Biology Department and a key player in the Cancer Targets & Screening team, you will: Develop and deploy robust cellular screening assays to discover and characterize small molecule modulators of cancer target biology.
- Implement best practices (automation, informatics, organization) to optimize screening processes.
Links for THIRD ROCK VENTURES, LLC