Scientific Sales Engineer
- Suggest Revision
- These markets include aerospace and defense, factory automation, air and water quality environmental monitoring, electronics design and development, oceanographic research, deepwater oil and gas exploration and production, medical imaging and pharmaceutical research.
- Teledyne Photometrics designs and manufactures high-performance Scientific CMOS, CCD and EMCCD cameras that support demanding, quantitative bio-research.
- The Scientific Sales Engineer (SSE), working under the direction of the VP of Business Development, will be responsible for the management of Teledyne Photometrics sales in the US region.
- The SSE will manage the territory to provide scientific imaging solutions to customers.
- The SSE will work with scientists, post docs and dealers to sell Teledyne Photometrics cameras to Life Science customers.
Updated 17 days ago