Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Situated on oceanfront Collins Avenue in the heart of Millionaire's Row, Fontainebleau Miami Beach is one of the most historically and architecturally significant hotels on Miami Beach.
- Mix ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters to prepare cocktails and other drinks according to standard recipes.
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus - a stage where everyone plays their unique part.
- Guests are invited to enter a world where they are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax - however they define a perfect day.
- At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience.
- Opened in 1954 and designed by Morris Lapidus, it was the most luxurious hotel on Miami Beach, and is thought to be the most significant building of Lapidus' career.
- Serve wine and draft or bottled beer.
- Knowledge of all liquor laws and regulations concerning service of alcoholic beverages.
Links for Fontainebleau Miami Beach