SCALE OPERATOR/SUPERVISOR SCRAP METAL
Expired 4 years agoInactive Job
- SCALE OPERATOR/SUPERVISOR SCRAP METALAkron scrap metal processor has immediate need for a customer focused Scale Operator/Supervisor to manage our peddler receiving operation.
- This fast paced, highly visible position requires an ambitious, self-starter who will provide exceptional and courteous customer service to our retail, commercial and industrial scrap metal customers.
- Some post-high school education desirable as will be knowledge of scrap metal, trucking and dispatch.
- This is not a white collar, sit-down desk job; it does require some degree of physical aptitude.
- We offer a competitive pay rate with benefits including a 401k plan, profit sharing, paid vacations and holidays plus an opportunity for annual bonus.
- You will be manage a “small” crew, buy and grade scrap, weigh/pay, schedule outgoing shipments.
- Note: Email addresses will only be used for mail delivery of this job.
- This can, at times, be a fast paced business requiring honed critical thinking skills, demanding rapid, accurate assessment of material and customer requirements which can change frequently.
Links for Annaco Inc