SAP Security Administrator
Expired 19 days agoInactive Job
- SAP Security Administrator The SAP Security Administrator is responsible for the design, development, testing, and promotion to production of SAP security roles and authorizations for SAP ECC, BW/BPC, Enterprise Portal and SAP GRC, SAP SAC. You will provide operational support for SAP production security incidents and enhancements.
- Associated topics: associate director, chief human resource officer, guidance, head, leader, leadership, manager, president, senior associate, senior director
- Associated topics: administrator, chief human resource officer, director, head, lead, leader, leadership, manager, senior associate, vice president
- As part of the ongoing responsibilities, you will work with both business and technical teams to advise and develop best business practices around SAP security.
- We are an organization comprised of former Big-4 consultants who were tired of feeling like commodities.
- We realized that while working for a name brand gave us a sense of legitimacy in the eyes of our clients, our ability to deliver world-class solutions and insights spoke for itself.
- Compensation & BenefitsDonyati offers competitive compensation, benefits packages, and performance incentives dependent on the alignment of the applicant s experience with the requirements of this position.
- You will work with project teams on the design and development of security roles around new implemented functionality.
Links for Donyati