Expired 27 days agoInactive Job
- We’re proud of the impact we made in 2019: 600,000 metric tons of CO2 saved 125,000 cars off the road for one year $165 million of customer lifetime savings We are seeking qualified candidates who will represent our values in all interactions: Always Gettin' Bettah Positive HWEnergy Make a Difference Inspire Customer Confidence In This Together As an Equal Opportunity Employer, HomeWorks Energy celebrates diversity and is committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all of our employees.
- You will be conducting home energy assessments by modeling homes in energy efficiency software, diagnosing energy usage problems and recommending energy-saving solutions.
- Job Type: Full-time Pay: $60,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year Benefits: 401(k) matching Dental insurance Health insurance Paid time off Vision insurance Schedule: 8 hour shift Work Location: Multiple locations Show more
- ZERO COLD CALLING as we supply ALL of your leads for you!
- IMMEDIATE HIRE NEEDED!
- Compensation and Benefits Performance-based pay: $60,000 - $120,000 annual on target earnings.
- All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.
- We are a metrics driven, fast paced start-up company working to make every home in Massachusetts & New York more energy efficient.
Links for HomeWorks Energy Inc.