Last updated 7 hours ago
- This position will support the goals of the Ryder Sales University program, which is focused on enhancing the effectiveness of the sales and support talent in the SCS/DTS Sales organization.
- + Ability to effectively facilitate meetings, work sessions, and trainingStrong understanding of adult learning principles to include basic instructional design best practices and facilitation techniques
- + Facilitate and deliver sales training via classroom and webinar.
- Ryder operates behind the scenes, managing critical fleet, transportation and supply chain functions for over 50,000 customers, many of which make the products that consumers use every day.
- + Independent decision making while coaching or in a training session and on who attends, how to handle non-completions of work and other training management issues in coordination with sales leaders
- Follow-up on activities and sessions while evaluating progress in collaboration with sales leader.
- + Seek out and deploy continuous improvement opportunities based on program evaluations, leadership feedback, and sales training best practices.
- When you choose Ryder, you get access to industry-leading technology, one of North America's largest fleet of trucks, an expansive infrastructure of maintenance facilities and warehouses, and some of the most talented people in the industry.
Links for Ryder System