Sales Enablement Curriculum Design Specialist
- Job Description Our client is a global fin tech leader that is headquartered in NYC. They are looking to bring on a Curriculum Design Specialist to their team The sales enablement team is a smart, hardworking, and optimistic crew who believe that hard work, collaboration, enabling world class sales professionals and strong communication are the way to achieve great results with our sales organization.
- They are a diverse group located in the world's financial capitals, New York, London, and Singapore.
- Overview Can you develop captivating sales training content and eLearning modules that tell a good story and reflect an energetic culture?
- If so, the global sales enablement team wants to talk to you about their open Sales Enablement Curriculum Specialist role.
- They're always building the sales training muscle and are looking for a designer who comes alive when creating and collaborating on content.
- This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about learning and is a creative designer / eLearning producer who's ready to roll up their sleeves and work with the training team and functional partners on a global scale.
- Proficient using Articulate 360/Rise Experience managing course curriculum and structure.
- Strong understanding of adult learning theory and ability to apply principles when creating and revitalizing courseware.
- Strong problem-solving skills Ability to clearly and accurately articulate complex topics and ideas Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to thrive independently and as part of a team.
- We are a woman-owned, family-owned company with strong roots in New Haven County.
- But the root of our success lies in our commitment to relationships.
- No client or job seeker is ever treated like a number.
- We get to know each business and candidate we work with so that we can accurately match the right people to the right opportunities.
- We tailor our process to meet the needs of our clients, but our proven methods for sourcing, screening and vetting candidates ensures we put great people to work at great companies, faster and more cost-effectively than other staffing firms in Connecticut.
Stand out and contact StaffWorks directly