Expired 5 years agoInactive Job
- Accurately record markups and markdowns, store use of merchandise, voids, no sales, bottle refunds, bad merchandise write offs, unknown UPC’s, price overrides, within established policies and procedures.
- Must know how to utilize PDI Scanning Manual, Credit Card Manual, Operations Manual, Maintenance Manual and place work orders on Web Help Desk. Clean, maintain equipment and ensure all products are available at all times.
- Understand credit card and debit card handling, limits and fraud potential.
- Description: A Level I Sales Associate is responsible for providing the best buying experience to all guests, generating sales, housekeeping, merchandising, signage, pricing, cash register operations (POS) and loss prevention in accordance with all company policies/procedures and store standards.
- Operate shift in accordance with company policies/procedures by performing all assigned tasks documented, including accurately counting and balancing cigarettes, lottery and miscellaneous inventories.
- Including exposure to cold while working in the cooler and on the exterior of the building maintaining the parking lot and all surrounding areas with in the parking lot.
- Advise store management immediately of any out of stocks, special needs and guest requests.
- Check refrigeration equipment for proper performance (minimum once per shift) and advise management of any problems.
Links for Express Mart-Express Mart #393