Room Service Server - Dietary Dept, Part Time
Expired 7 days agoInactive Job
- Associated topics: cafe, chief chef, corporate, executive, executive chef, head chef, kitchen, lead, prep chef, service
- The Room Service Server is responsible for meeting the needs of the internal and external Hospital customer and supporting the department by providing a variety of hospitality services.
- Prepares and cooks salad and dessert items for patients, cafeteria, and special functions, following standardized recipes that yield consistently high quality products.
- Inventories and maintains room service equipment, p.c.'s, and room service beverage, supplement and dietary stock.
- Works directly with line chefs to facilitate the production and delivery or room service orders in a collaborative and cohesive manner.
- Part time, 20 hr/week.
- Demonstrates an exemplary understanding of menu items and can relay details of specific dishes with a reasonable command of complex information.
- Maintains assigned Hospital areas in a clean, orderly and attractive condition by performing a variety of cleaning activities.
Links for Lifepoint Hospitals