Expired 14 days agoInactive Job
- The health system includes the 566-bed Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital in Pensacola and the Studer Family Childrens Hospital at Sacred Heart, the region's only facility specializing in the care of children.
- The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care including 150 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities in 20 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including clinical and network services, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, risk management, and contracting through Ascensions own group purchasing organization.
- In 2003, Ascension Sacred Heart opened its Emerald Coast hospital, a 76-bed community hospital in Walton County, near Destin, Fla. Ascension Sacred Heart also includes a 75-bed hospital in Panama City where services include a Level II trauma center and advanced cardiovascular care, as well as a 19-bed community hospital in Port St. Joe, FL, that serves Gulf and Franklin counties.
- Ascension Sacred Heart is a faith-based health system that provides a network of hospitals, outpatient health centers, physician offices, rehabilitation centers and a variety of other health services to communities in South Alabama and across Northwest Florida.
- Major regional services based in Pensacola also include the Heart and Vascular Institute, the area's leading Stroke Center, a Level II Trauma Center, and a Cancer Center affiliated with MD Anderson Cancer Network.
- Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care.
- We Are Hiring RN-Med Surg - Nursing Unit 002 - Full-Time,Day - Sacred Hrt Hosp Pensacola - Pensacola,FLWhy Join Ascension?
- As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable.
Links for Ascension