Expired 5 days agoInactive Job
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital is a 426 bed acute care medical center offering a full range of services including the Sarvanand Heart and Brain Center, Grossman Burn Center at Memorial Hospital, expanded maternity and family care, the Lauren Small Children's Center, orthopedic services, wound care center, 24-hour emergency care and general/outpatient surgery.
- Memorial Hospital is a Children's Miracle Network Hospital and is home to the Bakersfield Ronald McDonald House.
- Memorial Hospital is a member of Dignity Health and is a trusted community partner, serving residents of Bakersfield and Kern County with quality, compassionate care since 1956.
- Interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- 1 year operating room/surgical experience required; if operational conditions permit, training a candidate without the required experience may be considered
- Collaborate with other nursing and ancillary services to assure seamless communication and uninterrupted patient care.
- Conduct patient teaching specific to disease entity and home management.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
Links for Bakersfield Memorial Hospital