RN, Registered Nurse Case Manager
- The Case Manager effectively communicates with internal and external clinical professionals.
- Efficiently organizes the care of the patients and assess the homes for needs and makes appropriate arrangements.
- Critically thinks for appropriateness of care provided the patients within the scope of care of the healthcare center.
- Effectively multitasks the work day, accurately inputs computer info, and successfully accomplishes difficult tasks as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing Preferred
- Basic Computer Knowledge Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Minimum of five years recent clinical experience as an RN. Negotiating skills which support the ability to interact with physicians, nursing staff, discharge planners, and payers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Knowledge of clinical protocol, normative data and health benefit plans, particularly coverage and limitation clauses.
- Ability to manage several projects and cases simultaneously.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current Registered Nurse License
Links for CHRISTUS Health