RN - Nursing Float Department
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital is a 426 bed acute care medical center offering a full range of services including the Sarvanand Heart and Brain Center, Grossman Burn Center at Memorial Hospital, expanded maternity and family care, the Lauren Small Children's Center, orthopedic services, wound care center, 24-hour emergency care and general/outpatient surgery.
- Is responsible to support the Nurse Manager/Director of the Nursing Float Pool to manage and coordinate clinical operations in order to provide quality direct patient care to pediatric, adult and geriatric population.
- Memorial Hospital is a Children's Miracle Network Hospital and is home to the Bakersfield Ronald McDonald House.
- Memorial Hospital is a member of Dignity Health and is a trusted community partner, serving residents of Bakersfield and Kern County with quality, compassionate care since 1956.
- New grads within 1 year of hire will have ACLS and NIH Stroke certification.
- Required to float to Med/Surg, Telemetry, ICU, and ED.
- Performs duties in support of and in compliance with the performance improvement plan, Joint Commission and other licensing, accrediting and regulatory agencies.
- Current CA RN Lic. BLS, ACLS, and PALS required.
Links for Bakersfield Memorial Hospital