RN Manager, Surgery, Tyler, Full-time, Days (Hawkins)
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Conduct discharge planning, assisting the patient/significant others to obtain knowledge about illness, injury prevention, and teaching.
- With nearly 7,500 employees and over 1,000 licensed in-patient beds, UT Health East Texas provides healthcare services to thousands of patients annually through our hospitals, clinics, Level 1 trauma facility, air emergency fleet and EMS service in a metropolitan service area of a quarter-million people.
- Tyler, TX is a small town with a huge heart where you will have the privilege of caring for your neighbors.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge in nursing practice, for example: Complete mandatory annual Learning Management System modules in a timely manner.
- Associated topics: care unit, hospice, intensive, intensive care unit, nurse clinical, psychatric, registed, registered nurse, staff nurse, unit
- Implement Infection Control, Safety and Risk Management Programs in all nursing practices.
- Certification and Licensure: Completion of education to obtain Licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Recognize own learning needs and those of peers and assists in meeting those needs to maximize professional development and optimal medical/surgical nursing practice.
Links for UT Health East Texas