RN Clinical Educator NICU PRN
Last updated 5 days ago
- Preferred: Master's degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration, Education or other clinical field
- Identifies opportunities for collaboration; initiates collaborative efforts, i.e., facility Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), Associate CNO and Nursing Directors
- The HCA Center for Clinical Advancement (CCA) is part of our strategic nursing initiative to create an organizational structure (shared services) focused specifically on clinical education.
- HCA's Dominion Hospital, Falls Church, VA and StoneSprings Hospital Dulles, VA combine a total of 240 Beds.
- The CCA will develop and deploy consistent world-class curriculum, content, and programs across HCA's 178 acute care facilities nationwide.
- Collaborates with the Education Coordinator the logistics of orientation to keep all stakeholders informed
- Ensures that the work of the clinical education team develops educational content to meets the accreditation standards of the Joint Commission, Medicare, Medicaid and similar organizations from an educational perspective.
- Accountable for delivery of clinical education services and practices that create a patient-centered organization, driven by customer feedback and data.
Links for HCA