Expired 23 days agoInactive Job
- Overview: Bakersfield Memorial Hospital is a 426 bed acute care medical center offering a full range of services including the Sarvanand Heart and Brain Center, Grossman Burn Center at Memorial Hospital, expanded maternity and family care, the Lauren Small Children’s Center, orthopedic services, wound care center, 24-hour emergency care and general/outpatient surgery.
- Memorial Hospital is a Children’s Miracle Network Hospital and is home to the Bakersfield Ronald McDonald House.
- Memorial Hospital is a member of Dignity Health and is a trusted community partner, serving residents of Bakersfield and Kern County with quality, compassionate care since 1956.
- Is responsible to support the Nurse Manager of the unit to manage and coordinate clinical operations in order to provide quality direct patient care to the pediatric to geriatric population.
- Performs duties in support of and in compliance with the performance improvement plan, Joint Commission and other licensing, accrediting and regulatory agencies.
- Is expected to perform duties in alignment with the mission and policies of the organization.
- Ensures all aspects of documentation, care planning and patient care delivery to meet regulatory requirements.
- 1-2 years of previous experience or hired through the RN Versant Program.
Links for Bakersfield Memorial Hospital