RN - Arlington Heights, IL
Expired 7 years agoInactive Job
- Minimum of 1 years of current experience in a specialty involving infusion therapy including patient assessment skills, central line/PIV skills, and emergency patient care.
- CPR certification required; PICC certification desirable.
- Demonstrates ability to learn software of the Home Care agency.
- RN - Arlington Heights, IL - Angels at Home Healthcare.com - Job Board « Go back to job listingsRN - Arlington Heights, IL Location: Arlington Heights, IL Department: Nursing Type: Full Time Min. Experience: Experienced Purpose: The Nurse is responsible for providing care for the; traditional Medicare patient, specialized infusion therapies, wound care and professional nursing services to patients and caregivers at home or in alternate settings.
- Position Requirements: Understanding of Home Health Regulations in relation to the role of a RN/case manager maintains corporate compliance with documentation.
- Such provision of care includes, but is not limited to: Patient assessment, clinical and environmental, Coordination of related services, Patient and caregiver teaching, Development and revision of the plan of care, Skilled nursing care, Implementation of physician orders, Monitoring of patient response, Response to emergency patient needs, Psychosocial support.
- Communicates with service center personnel, physicians, and other health care providers to assure the quality and continuity of patient care.
- Supports the marketing efforts on America at Home Health Care & Nursing Services by assisting the sales force and providing educational programs to referral sources, as requested.
Links for Angels at Home Healthcare.com