- Includes returned check and ACH payments provided by AccountingReviews funded retail loans for compliance and prepares documents for scanning and indexing.
- Reports to Vice President/Retail Loan Operations.
- We empower our employees to create endless opportunities, which will then impact the lives of our members and enhance the vitality of our communities.
- Submits valuation appeals and questions to vendor as needed.
- Issues disclosure documents to borrowers as required, including home equity initial disclosures, valuation reports, and decline letters.
- Functions may include, but are not limited to:Participates and assists in departmental training sessionsPerforms general file maintenance on accountsAssists in general collection workAssists in the processing of periodic reportsPerforms clerical duties including general filing and processing of mail transactionsPlays a vital role in enriching the community by participating in community service organizations and/or Credit Union sponsored events, on an annual basis.
- Supports staff, members, and other financial institutions through prompt attention to group and individual requests for assistance.
- Corresponds with other financial institutions to process payoff requests.
Links for GreenState Credit Union