Retail Merchandiser Part Time
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- The Sales Merchandiser position is responsible for the execution of Anderson Merchandisers standards to drive sales and meet retailer and client expectations This position is under the supervision of the Market Sales Manager but daily communication and follow-up with the Territory Sales Lead is expected.
- Communicate to the Territory Sales Lead on a daily basis as to all activities accomplished as well as any sales opportunities and make Territory Sales Lead and Market Sales Manager aware of success or potential barriers reporting specific requests, needs, and sales opportunities
- Merchandising and execution of all assigned projects with required quality and accuracy to maintain account aesthetics and consistently deliver above average project execution compliance
- Must have access to a computer, internet access, printing capabilities, and e-mail
- Our success is attributed to our E3 mission of Execution Excellence Every Day by the dedicated associates that work relentlessly for our clients.
- Work performed will entail fine manipulation of hands and/or fingers, bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing, as well as upper and lower body mobility
- Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained
- Knowledgeable, detailed understanding and consistent use of all available functions of handheld device
Links for Anderson Merchandising