Retail Commission Sales Associate - Fine Jewelry, Lakeside - Full Time
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- The Jewelry Sales associate will participate in ongoing training via the iPad as well as attend vendor and trainer facilitated trainings.
- Job Overview: The Jewelry Sales associate is responsible for providing outstanding customer service in the Jewelry & Watch Complex.
- Perform all aspects of fulfillment process; including, but not limited to: picking, packing, labeling, shipping and BOPS. Offer to call other locations if merchandise is unavailable within store or offer Search & Send. Be knowledgeable of and perform sales support functions related to Jewelry (POS procedures, iPad, Operations, Asset Protection).
- A store position at Macys (seasonal, part-time, or full-time) is the perfect way to explore the world of retail.
- Offer and promote benefits of extended service plan to all customers purchasing Fine Jewelry & Watches.
- Additionally, all Jewelry Sales associates participate in all aspects of ensuring the department is operating efficiently including but not limited to processing goods, merchandising, taking price changes, setting and signing sales, doing RTVs, BOPS & Fulfillment.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including but not limited to watch sizing and ear piercing.
- Adhere to asset protection programs and procedures to ensure audit compliance.