- As a restoration technician, you are a key team member responsible for the restoration of carpets, upholstery and draperies that have been damaged by water, smoke, fire, debris or other methods of damage.
- Established in 1981, Rainbow International® offers home restoration, commercial restoration and carpet cleaning services through over 400 locations worldwide.
- As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only.
- At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes.
- NoticeRainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system.
- Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property.
- Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services.
- AcknowledgementI acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees.
Links for Rainbow International