Expired 22 days agoInactive Job
- IICRC Water Restoration certification is a plus.
- DescriptionJob SummaryThe Restoration Technician is responsible for working as part of a team to perform emergency services and contents restoration work while adhering to company policies and procedures regarding remediation.
- HAZWOPER, current State Driver's license and forklift operator certification.
- Physical Demands: Must be in good physical health and be able to meet the medical clearance requirements of an OSHA (HAZWOPER) medical surveillance physical examination and drug screening.
- The individual will also adhere to EPA, OSHA, and local requirements regarding safety and hazardous materials handling.
- The individual must be available for emergency response work after-hours and on weekends.
- Work Environment: Working around equipment and machinery, the work environment is usually dirty, dusty and noisy, on uneven ground/surfaces containing hazardous or potentially hazardous substances and/or materials and is subject to inclement or extreme weather conditions and temperatures.
- Work includes handling hazardous materials and use of personal protective equipment.
Links for American Technologies Inc.