Restaurant Team Members - NOW HIRING in Leeds - Up to $13/hr!
Posted 22 days agoInactive Job
- Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
- By signing in to your account, you agree to SimplyHired's and consent to our.
- Refresh the Page
- It starts with hot, freshly-prepared products, always using the highest quality ingredients, and it includes making sure our restaurants are always clean and family-friendly.
- You’ll work closely with the Restaurant Manager and other Team Members in a creative, supportive, fun, fast-paced environment, rich with teamwork and positivity.
- WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU: Competitive Weekly PaySchedule Flexibility: Day/Evening/Overnight ShiftsDiscounted MealsOpportunities for Career Development and GrowthWhataburger Family Foundation and Scholarship ProgramMedical Benefits*Whatagames (Ask us about this!)
- Team members who average at least 30 hours per week (or 130 hours of service per month) over a 12-month measurement period are eligible for these benefits.
- Our people make the difference at Whataburger.
- We take pride in our work, take care of each other and love serving our customers.
- Each and every day you’ll be learning skills that will serve you well no matter where your career journey leads you.
- QUALIFICATIONS: At least 16 years oldDemonstrated ability to work in a team environmentHigh school diploma/GED, equivalent work experience, or is attending high school, or educational equivalent, e.g., home school or primary vocational programsWhataburger is more than a burger chain.
- It’s a place that feels like home to more than 43,000 employees who we call Family Members and millions of customers.
- We take PRIDE in our work.
- We CARE for each other.
- And absolutely LOVE serving our customers.
- Our opportunities are limitless if you bring the drive and a hunger for more.
- We’ll give you the tools and resources you need to reach your full potential.
- Your career at Whataburger will be what you make of it.
- Whataburger is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, age, or other condition or status protected by law.
- Whataburger participates in the federal E-Verify Program.
- For more information go to www.
- E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Job Type: Part-timePay: Up to $13.00 per hourBenefits:Employee discountFlexible scheduleSchedule:Day shiftMonday to FridayNight shiftWeekends
- Take your job search wherever you go.
Links for Whataburger