Last updated 6 hours ago
- Associated topics: assistant general manager, backend, director food and beverage, frontend, gerente de cocina, gm, management, night shift manager, restaurant leader, restaurant operations
- Founded by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs began in 1994 with one restaurant in Jacksonville, Fla. 25 years later, the company has spread like wildfire with more than 1170 locations across 46 states, Puerto Rico and Canada.
- Each restaurant offers a family-oriented dining atmosphere, complete with an authentic firefighter theme that celebrates local firefighting history, as well as the founding family's decades of firefighting service.
- Firehouse Subs is committed to giving back and has awarded more than $51 million to public safety organizations through its non-profit, Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation.
- Able and willing to complete other restaurant functions such as cashier or cleaning, per management direction, or any other duties assigned by the general manager, assistant manager, or shift leader.
- Participates in all Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation fundraising initiatives.
- Specializing in hot subs, Firehouse Subs serves hearty portions of premium meats and cheeses, "steamed" hot and placed atop fresh produce on a toasted sub roll.
- REPORTS TO: General Manager/Assistant Manager/Shift LeaderPosition Summary Statement: The line positions are critical to the daily success of the restaurant.
Links for Firehouse Subs