Residential Support Specialist (Shaler)
- We reach out to offer help - and hope - to people who are experiencing: Mental illness and substance abuse Physical health needs Intellectual disabilities Traumatic events or circumstances, including homelessness + abuseTrinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and InclusionTrinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states.
- Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
- Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes.
- Your dependability, integrity, empathy for others (both persons served and your fellow employees), and dedication to teamwork are essential to this position.
- We're looking for people who have experience developing and mentoring a team, and who believe in a strengths-based approach, and use positive practices to help guide their everyday activities.
- In any given day, you might cook, clean, bathe, manage medications, take residents to appointments, interact with family members, and design games and crafts.
- Our mission is to be a compassionate, transforming presence within our communities.
- We work with families in settings that are safe and familiar to them, and view them as equal partners when planning, developing, and monitoring care.
Links for Trinity Health