Expired 3 years agoInactive Job
- Accept rental payments and give immediately to Assistant Controller.
- Submit processed applications to the Community Manager for approval.
- Inspect models and available “market ready”, communicate related service needs to leasing Director/Controller.
- Have prospect complete application and secure deposit in accordance with the company procedures and Fair Housing requirements.
- Operate telephone, personal computer/keyboard, Microsoft Office including Word and Gmail and community software.
- Responsible for the leasing, marketing and maintaining positive resident relations of multi-family residential units.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Distribute newsletters, pamphlets, flyers, etc.
Links for Clairmont