Resident Advocate -LGBTQ+
Expired 3 years agoInactive Job
- Casa Q provides safe living options and services for young lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and questioning (LGBTQQ) people at risk of and/or experiencing homelessness.
- Resident Advocate -LGBTQ+
- The Part Time Residential Advocate will perform a variety of tasks depending on the needs of Casa Q. Part Time Residential Advocates provide direct care and supervision of residents of Casa Q and participate in day to day operations of the program including but not limited to transportation to appointments, advocacy at community organizations, meal preparation, homework assistance and mentorship.
- SPECIFIC PROGRAM DUTIES (Including but not limited to)I. Complete and review comprehensive resident and program documentation from intake to discharge, as determined by program requirement, provide case management services.
- Also hiring for ON CALL advocates for all shifts 7days a week.
- Primary Duties and ResponsibilitiesA. Provide program and/or administrative activities, exercising discretion and using sound judgment under regular supervisionB. Provide direct care and supervision of residents in compliance with policies, procedures, contracts and other regulations, working to insure the health and safety of clients by responding immediately to any incidences that might impair the health or safety of any resident or staff member.
- Part Time Residential Advocates maintain familiarity with and abide by all aspects of Casa Q internal policies and procedures.
- Part Time Residential Advocates maintain familiarity with all aspects of Casa Q philosophies, integrating and applying philosophies into everyday interactions and practice.
Links for Casa Q