Reservoir / Fracture Modeler
- WTS Energy is in need a Reservoir/Fracture Modeler with experience using GOPHER or CMG as a means of staff augmentation to assist with reservoir evaluation.
- Expertise in both Fracture modeling and Reservoir modeling is ideal to assist in workflows related to unconventional reservoir analysis including but not limited to: Production history matching, fracture evaluation (spacing and orientation), Production analysis (decline cure analysis and cross plotting), Micro-seismic evaluation/interpretation, Natural fracture modeling, and reservoir modeling
- Use CMG and/or GOPHER to Integrate numerical reservoir simulation with hydraulic Fracture modeling via history matching against Production
- Generate Reservoir Simulations
- Map/analyze Fracture mechanics
- Generate Rate transient analysis
- Perform Completions Analysis
- Generate Geo Mechanical evaluations and model Geo-mechanical attributes.
- Model/analyze natural fracture networking Must be able to work well in a diverse team and have clear and have great communication and presentation skills.
- Job is out of OKC, but they can sit in Houston and be willing to travel every 2-3 weeks to OKC for 3 days (Flights will be paid for)
- 9 month contract with possibility of extension
- Skill set: 5 year experience in Fracture/Reservoir Modeling
- Preferred degree: Geo-seismic or Reservoir Engineering Maybe even a Masters
- Data Analysis supplied to exploration team
- Basin Experience: Mid-Continent: Permian, Arkoma, Anadarko, Scoop/Stack Basins
Stand out and contact WTS Energy directly