- Maxar is looking for a Research Statistician to join our deep and diverse technical team renowned for accomplishments in radar sensor design and development, image processing, enterprise and product engineering, and operationalization of powerful SAR technologies.
- Work with a diverse, motivated, and talented team to solve critical geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) problems in a fast-paced, mission-focused environment.
- Programming skills w the ability to conduct research utilizing Python, R, scripting, MATLAB, andor equivalent.
- Optimization of SAR GEOINT product quality exploitation.
- Signal processing experience or coursework.
- Statistical analysis, data science, and development of predictive models toward comprehensive characterization of SAR algorithm and product qualityutility.
- Master's degree or Ph. D. in the academic fields as specified above, with a concentration in experimental design, evaluation, statistical data analysis, andor linear modeling.
- Aptitude and creativity for working with significant latitude in research direction and application.
Links for MAXAR Technologies