Research Scientist I (TIDE)
- Suggest Revision
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Institute is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join the Division of Therapeutics Research and Infectious Disease Epidemiology (TIDE) within Harvard Medical School's Department of Population Medicine (www.
- populationmedicine.org) as an Epidemiologist/Research Scientist I. TIDE is the home of several large, complex, multi-institutional research initiatives based within health systems using electronic health data that support major national public health activities.
- Our mission is to improve health care delivery and population health through research and education, in partnership with health plans, delivery systems, and public health agencies.
- The Epidemiologist plays a crucial role in supporting key initiatives and projects in TIDE's portfolio.
- Working under the general direction of principal investigators (PIs), the Epidemiologist is responsible for participating in and leading TIDE studies using health data such as administrative claims data and electronic health records.
Updated 0 days ago