Last updated 2 months ago
- As a Clinical & Market Research Associate Specialist or Specialist, you will be working in a strategic upstream marketing role.
- In this role you will be responsible for working within the framework of a team to function as a subject matter expert for an assigned clinical specialty (gynecology, bariatric, or colorectal) and lead the development of a long-term strategic plan in this space.
- 3+ years of experience in a related role (upstream marketing, product management or similar)
- Graduate degree, ideally related to science, engineering, medicine, healthcare or business
- Remain current on scientific literature most relevant to assigned specialty and communicate relevant information to stakeholders.
- Possess good problem-solving, critical & creative thinking to solve complex or abstract problems as well as ability to manage concurrent projects through effective prioritization
- Develop in-depth expertise in an assigned clinical specialty and function as an SME to support internal teams, identity unmet clinical & market needs, and provide data-driven recommendations for long-term growth and development plans within assigned clinical area.
- Experience with new opportunity assessments and early stage medical device development
Links for Applied Medical