Research Administrative Coordinator
- Discover Your Career at Emory UniversityEmory University is a leading research university that fosters excellence and attracts world-class talent to innovate today and prepare leaders for the future.
- We welcome candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of our academic community.
- DescriptionThe CHAMPS program seeks a Research Administrative Coordinator to provide support for the Business Operations Unit. The individual would be responsible for operational support to all CHAMPS Program Office team members, coordinate travel logistics and itineraries, assist with staff onboarding and offboarding, assist with project management frameworks and workflows, assist with development and coordination of standard operating procedures, and other work duties as assigned.
- Competitive candidates will have excellent written and oral communication skills and have work experience relating to global health or other international work as well as experience in maternal and child health.
- This role will be granted the opportunity to work from home temporarily during the COVID-19 pandemic, with intent to return to an Emory University location in the future.
- Emory reserves the right to change this status with notice to employeeEmory Supports a Diverse and Inclusive CultureTo ensure the safety of our campus community, the COVID-19 vaccine is required.
- For more information on the University and Hospital policies and potential exemptions, please see our website.
- Emory University is dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran's status.
- Emory University does not discriminate in admissions, educational programs, or employment on the basis of any factor stated above or prohibited under applicable law.
- Students, faculty, and staff are assured of participation in University programs and in the use of facilities without such discrimination.
- Emory University complies with Executive Order 11246, as amended, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veteran's Readjustment Assistance Act, and applicable executive orders, federal and state regulations regarding nondiscrimination, equal opportunity and affirmative action.
- Emory University is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its affirmative action, equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.
- Emory University is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request.
- To request this document in an alternate format or to request a reasonable accommodation, please contact the Department of Accessibility Services at 404-727-9877 (V) | 404-712-2049 (TDD).
- Please note that one week advance notice is preferred.
Stand out and contact Emory University directly