CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- Experience: Prefer experience working in retail, hotel, restaurant, grocery or drug store environments.
- Helps in the unloading of merchandise from delivery trucks, organizes merchandise, and transports merchandise from stockroom to sales floor.
- Accurately handles customer funds and processes transactions using the POS system.
- Skills and Competencies: Customer Focus, Developing Potential, Results Driven, Strong Organizational Skills, Communication Skills, Problem Solving/Decision Making, Job Knowledge and Relationship Management.
- Managers conduct in-store health screenings of each associate prior to shift.
- Cleaning protocols that include hand sanitizer and supplies to clean throughout the day.
- Associates conduct home health screenings two hours prior to their shift.
- Assists in maintaining a clean, well-stocked store for customers during their shopping experience.
Links for Family Dollar Stores, Inc.