Remote Python / AWS Developer - contractor
- Riskspan is a management consulting firm.
- We are seeking a contractor for a long term role at our direct financial services client.
- This is a remote position.
- Must have a python development background
- Must have experience with AWS
- Must have experience with Unix scripting
- RiskSpan is a leading source of analytics, modeling, data and risk management solutions for the Consumer and Institutional Finance industries.
- We solve business problems for clients such as banks, mortgage-backed and asset-backed securities issuers, equity and fixed-income portfolio managers, servicers, and regulators that require our expertise in the market risk, credit risk, operational risk and information technology domains.
- RiskSpan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States on an unrestricted basis.
- Associated topics: application, backend, developer, programming, python, sde, sdet, software developer, software development engineer, software programmer
Links for RiskSpan