Remote Public Relations Intern
- Remote Public Relations Internship
- Remote Public Relations Intern would work from a home-based office and report to corporate headquarters based in Folsom, California.
- In addition, Remote Public Relations Intern will work to promote the GSMC Podcast Network by creating exciting graphics and videos for Social Media, draft press releases, and schedule interviews and speaking engagements for the GSMC President.
- The Remote Public Relations Intern will be responsible for assisting the staff with office duties including, but not limited to, graphic design, video creation and editing, research, data entry, website editing and design, ideation and creation of sales brochures and presentations, SEO and SEM, scheduling speaking engagements and interviews, and drafting press releases.
- The GSMC Podcast Network is an exciting group of Podcasts dedicated to providing our listeners with endless hours of enjoyment, covering podcast subjects from News, Sports, Relationship, Books, Religion, Music, Fashion, Cooking, Entertainment, Fantasy Football, and more.
Links for GSMC Podcast Network