REMOTE Mortgage Underwriter (FHA / VA or Conventional)
Last updated 5 hours ago
- Associated topics: analysis, analyst, analyze, appraisal, market, marketing, marketing representative, market trend, portfolio, portfolio analyst
- Our primary loan type is Conventional, FHA, VA, some USDA and Bond Loans.
- Regarding compensation: Our minimum producing Underwriters are taking home $200k annually, not including OT!
- This is primarily due to the close-knit, team environment we've established and continue to build with each new hire, and the fact that we only look to bring people on board who are looking for growth as we heavily invest back into our employees!
- With our regions operating independently, our atmosphere is a small, local lender with the support of a top nationwide company.
- Perform a thorough analysis of collateral to ensure property meets investor guidelines and the appraisal quality and completeness is acceptable.
- Complete second signature underwriting review on loan files underwritten by junior underwriters and within designated authority as needed.
- monthly bonus for processors is $5500k with about $2-2500k in monthly OT. I've seen one monthly bonus check get cut for $12k!
Links for CyberCoders