Remote Experienced Full Time Temp to Perm Recruiter
Expired 14 days agoInactive Job
- The Remote Recruiter II will be responsible for providing World Class Recruiting Services to the Ryder organization in a cost effective manner, while continuously searching and providing state of the art Recruitment methodology.
- Ryder operates behind the scenes, managing critical fleet, transportation and supply chain functions for over 50,000 customers, many of which make the products that consumers use every day.
- Position identifies, recruits, interviews and recommends candidates for entry and mid-level, high volume positions and managerial, technical, and/or professional positions.
- When you choose Ryder, you get access to industry-leading technology, one of North America’s largest fleet of trucks, an expansive infrastructure of maintenance facilities and warehouses, and some of the most talented people in the industry.
- If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here ( to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process.
- Seeking a Full Time Experienced Recruiter to work remotely anywhere in the US.
- This position will be filling salaried and hourly Exempt roles to help support our Operations Business (Service Managers, Shift Supervisors, Customer Service Coordinators etc).
- Bachelor's degree required in related field or equivalent work experience
Links for Ryder System