Regulatory Relations Senior Analyst
- Suggest Revision
- Job Description: As part of the Regulatory Relations Team, you will be responsible for the governance program and related activities, including producing internal management and Board reporting on regulatory interactions and examinations.
- Our client can anticipate the industry's needs and are working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure, and efficient market infrastructure.
- Their employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost, and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
- Our client proudly supports Flexible Work Arrangements favoring openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork.
- When you join their team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries.